Blower units DELTA BLOWER
The positive displacement blower units DELTA BLOWER are usable for oil-free conveying of air and neutral gases.
Intake volume flow approx. 30 to 15.000 m³/h.
|Type of construction
Positive Displacement Blowers
approx. 30 to 15.000 m³/h
air, neutral gases
up to max. 1000 mbar gauge
up to max. -500 mbar
overhung via narrow v-belt
The blower units comprise all necessary standardized accessories required for trouble-free operation, are fully assembled and ready for installation at site.
Due to the integrated pulsation reduction disturbing pulsations are already reduced at their source. Therefore a costly silencing is no longer necessary. All components of the unit are installed resp. mounted on the base support.
The base support includes purely metallic installations completely free from wear with which a uniform sound reduction over the whole speed range can be achieved.
The driving motor is mounted on a hinged support via narrow v-belt. This conception ensures that the belts are always optimally tensioned and also after a longer operating period no retensioning is necessary.A flexible installation ist standard. Special foundations are not necessary. Flexible connection of the pressure piping.
Scope of supply DELTA BLOWER in standard design
- 3-lobe blower stage with integrated pulsation reduction
- base support with integrated discharge silencer
- hinged motor support as tensioning device for the belt drive
- set of flexible anti-vibration mountings
- intake silencer with integrated air filter
- belt drive with guard
- pressure-/suction valve
- connection housing with installed non-return flap and connection flange for pressure valve and start-up unloading device
- flexible connection with clamps
Accessory components as option
- Driving motor (three phase a.c. motor)
- Acoustic hood
- Start-up unloading device (necessary in case of star-delta-starting of the driving motor)
- Pressure gauge (for indication of the conveying pressure)
- Maintenance indicator (for monitoring of the intake filter)
- Switch cabinet
If further accessories are required, please ask for!
By using Aerzen’s blower unit DELTA BLOWER the resulting advantages are considerable
- Blower stages with integrated pulsation reduction cause a longer bearing lifetime
- Silencing without wearing absorption material
- Easy accessibility to all components; easy to maintain
- Application of EFF1-motors effi ciently to energy
- Optional application of Aerzen’s blower control