Blower units DELTA BLOWER for landfill- and biogas
The positive displacement blower units DELTA BLOWER have been modified specially for applications in the range of landfill- and biogas as well as also natural - or town gas. Intake volume flow approx. 60 up to 2.500 m³/h.
|Type of construction
Positive Displacement Blowers
approx. 60 up to 2.500 m³/h
landfill- and biogas as well as also natural - or town gas
up to 1.000 mbar
up to -500 mbar
Compression of bio- / landfill gases and other non-inert gases
The specific utilization of bio – and landfill gases contributes to reduce the emissions of gases which are dangerous for the climate by generating power. In block-type thermal power stations (BHKW) current is produced in gas motor – generator aggregates. The waste heat arising during combustion is supplied via heat exchangers to a further utilization. Concerning gas exhaust and admission pressure production for block-type thermal power station and flare unit, gas compressors are used. Aerzen gas units are designed for the conveyance and compression of landfill - and biogas as well as natural - or town gas. The blowers can be operated with differential pressures up to 700 resp. 1000 mbar depending on blower size and intake pressure.
Standard - scope of supply
- Blower stage with gastight sealing of the driving shaft, (explosion-proof up to 12 bar with TÜV - certificate or strength test by a hydrostatic test with 5 bar), combined conveying chamber sealing for humid landfill gas (option), special corrosion protection-coating of the rotors and the conveying chamber (option).
- Base support with integrated discharge silencer dimensioned for operating overpressure 1 bar (explosion-proof 12 bar)
- Flexible machinery mountings with fixing bolts
- Hinged motor mounting plate as belt tensioning device
- Belt drive complete (narrow v-belts antistatic)
- Belt guard (spark-safe) (in case of design with acoustic hood hand guard)
- Suction silencer dimensioned for operating overpressure 0,1 / 1,0 bar (explosion-proof 12 bar)
- Non-return flap for installation between two flanges
- Axial compensators suction - and discharge side
- Starting strainer with intermediate ring
- Driving motor
Among others the following components are available in addition beside the described standard concept:
- Bypass operation with overflow regulator for keeping the discharge pressure
- Pressure protection via safety relief valve
- Bypass with start-up unloading device
- Purge gas station (admission of the neutral chambers with purge gas)
- Shut-off devices (e.g. ball cocks)
- Instrumentation and protection
- Acoustic hood
After arrangement special designs and modifications regarding design and material are possible.
Acc. to EC-guideline 94/9/EC (ATEX) the units can be used within the appliance group II in category 2 with corresponding equipment – therefore zone 1 internal and external (temperature class T3).